10 Pubs To Grab A Pint at in Liverpool
Pubs in Liverpool are famous for their diversity. The city of London and its peripheral areas including Liverpool has lots of bars and clubs disclosing the nobility of the city and the street. Liverpool is the only street in London that enjoys the blue-collar seaport culture and old-fashioned pubs. Pubs and bars in Liverpool feature several different entertainment options.
1. Wapping and Cains Brewery: Wapping and Cains Brewery is famous for manufacturing its own beer and the traditional way of serving it. The pub features an intimate atmosphere and varied food menu. The Brewery offers a full range of Cains beers. Cains Brewery is well known for arranging special brewery tours. The pub is situated close to the Stanhope Street.
2. The Baltic Fleet Pub: This pub is situated close to Liverpool´s Albert Dock. This section of the street is called Wapping. The Baltic Fleet offers its own beer, pies and home-made souse. The food served here is simply awesome and above all, it is served the entire day. The brewery has log burning stove for toasts, friendly atmosphere, delicious food and chilled home-made beer. However, the bar does not have gaming machines, pool table and juke box. For tourists, this is the right place to sip some beer with great tradition.
3. Ye Cracke Pub: The Ye Cracke pub functions inside a 19th century public house. The oldest part of the pub includes a “War room”. The pub is situated at the Rice Street. This traditional brewery also features a good collection of twenty drawings of local buildings. All these drawings are displayed on the public house wall. The very nature of these drawings is that they have traditional links with “The Beatles and The Dissenters”. The special beer and big menu attracts hundreds of people every day.
4. Crown Hotel Pub: The Crown Hotel pub is a grade II listed pub that is situated in the Liverpool city center. This enticing pub features a big fire place, multi colored ceilings and an upstairs billiard room. It is definitely a right place for having home-made beer and chitchatting with friends.
5. The Dispensary Pub: The Dispensary is a small pub which is situated on Renshaw Street. Even though the pub is quite small, the arrangement offers a spacious look in the limited space. Well trained staff and good beer are the plus points of this pub.
6. Doctor Duncan’s Pub: Doctor Duncan is a real time pub and is famous for lunch time gatherings. It’s a small pub with friendly atmosphere and well trained staff. The Victorian style interiors are worth seeing.
7. Fly in the Loaf: Fly in the loaf is an old-fashioned pub that offers most exciting as well as unique tasting beer products. A friendly atmosphere is guaranteed.
8. The Globe Pub: This Liverpool pub features good beer, sloping floor and eye catching interiors. You will certainly enjoy the slow and traditional way of serving.
9. The Grapes: The Grapes is a famous pub in Liverpool where the Beatles used to have a drink before their performance. The name is mostly for the historical ambiance.
10. Peter Kavanagh´s Pub: It’s an old pub in Liverpool which was built in 1929. The brewery features oil paintings, leaded glass and tiled floors. Grab some beer and enjoy the ambiance of this place.
All in all, it’s impossible to imagine Liverpool without pubs. We’ve mentioned some of the finest drinking establishments in Liverpool and would love to know some more from you in our comments section.
Have you been to a Liverpool pub before?
For more travel tips make sure to :
Chat us up on Twitter
Be our friend on Facebook